THE DUC DE BERRY SUITE
One of more prestigious rooms at Hartwell House, the Duc de Berry is the second largest suite located on the first floor of the main house.
The separate sitting room and bedroom are south facing with views over the South Avenue and landscaped gardens. The room is opulent and well-appointed with antiques and fine furniture.
- King size bedroom
- Large en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower
- Hospitality tray with filtered water and homemade biscuits
- Nespresso machine serving tea & coffee
- Separate sitting room with sofa and comfortable arm chairs
- Antique furnishings throughout
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD & radio alarm clock
- Trouser press
Book a cottage
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required